Opened in 1955 Daldowie Crematorium is a classically styled building. The Hall of Remembrance is built from Portland stone and features a decorated copper domed ceiling.The crematorium provides a peaceful resting place in beautifully maintained surroundings.
The gardens at the crematorium allow time to sit and reflect in peace and tranquillity. They feature carefully landscaped shrubberies, flowerbeds,rosebushes, and benches, many of which are dedicated to the memory of loved ones.
- Car park
- Floral display
- Flower garden
- Historical features
- Wheelchair access
17 Hamilton Road, Glasgow, Glasgow G71 7RU