This 17 hectare site is one of the oldest semi-natural woodlands in Glasgow.
There is evidence that part of the site was wooded at least as far back as 1795, and possibly further.The route of the Roman Antonine Wall runs to the north of the woodland and adds archaeological interest to the site.
The quality of the woodland habitat, together with its large size and amenity value, has resulted in its designation as a Local Nature Reserve.
- Wildlife viewing
Drummore Road, Glasgow G15 7LH