The Park was opened on 28th May, 1951, by H.M. The Queen, then H.R.H Princess Elizabeth. A Japanese cherry tree, commemorating the opening, was formerly planted just inside the main gates.
The parks main features include a variety of modern play facilities, multi-purpose games court and playing fields.
- Football pitches
- Multi-use games area
- Playing fields
- Teenage area
- Wheelchair access
Boydstone Road, Carnwadric., Glasgow G46 8NF