King’s Park is located in the South Side of Glasgow, a half mile from Hampden Park the Scottish National Football Stadium.
The main entrances are located on Carmunnock Road, Menock Road, Crofthill Road, Glencroft Avenue and Croftpark Avenue. The park contains a number of buildings and amenities, including ‘Atikenhead House’, a mansion house designed by architect David Hamilton in 1806, and later acquired by the former Gordon Family, the stable block; and a walled garden.
The rose garden to the rear of the walled garden also contains a mannerist two tier sundial with a tall obelisk finial, one of three reproductions of the 1635 Newbattle sundial
- Community growing space
- Cycle path (inc mountain bike trails)
- Floral display
- Flower garden
- Football pitches
- Historical features
- Wheelchair access
- Wildflower meadows
- Wildlife viewing
325 Carmunnock Road, Glasgow G44 5HL