Liberton Park has been in existence since the late 1930’s, possibly being left as an open area of space to offset the large Scottish Water treatment works to the immediate south of the site.
This park was designed to provide a sporting facility, a place for residents to walk and children to play safely. It is well used by families, joggers and dog walkers. A wooden pavilion provides changing facilities for organised football and the small play area is popular with young children and their parents.
The football pitches on the west of the park are leased by Liberton United football club.
- Picnic Benches/Tables
- Play area
- Playing fields
Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh EH16 6NE