Maxwell Park is situated at the heart of Pollokshields.
Until 1850, the area was entirely agricultural. The parkland was gifted by Sir John Stirling Maxwell, for the use of the community as a place of recreation and amusement.
The park has many outstanding features including the Pollokshields Burgh Hall, former tiered Hamilton memorial fountain basin, naturalised pond & wildlife breeding habitats, ornamental summer/spring horticultural bedding displays, formal play area and a commemorative planted George Forrest display bed.
- Car park
- Community growing space
- Floral display
- Historical features
- Wheelchair access
- Wildlife viewing
70 Glencairn Drive, Glasgow G41 4LL